- Posted by Admin
An Aptitude section is included to VITEEE 2020 Exam pattern by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT).
According to the sources, the Industrial & academic feedback is the reason behind this decision. Along with Verbal & Analytical ability now students also have to give test for Aptitude.
Here are some important information regarding the VITEEE entrance exam-
- The VITEEE 2020 posses 5 sections such as- Maths or Biology (40 questions), Physics (35 questions), Chemistry (35 questions), Aptitude (10 questions) and English (5 Questions).
- The time duration of the entrance will remain same as before 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- The sample question paper will be soon available in the official website.
- The registration for VITEEE 2020 is expected to be started from the 3rd week of Oct 2019.
Here is the official website of VIT, Click here
VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam) is a computer based entrance exam to get admission in to B. Tech course in the participating institutes. Students are advised to go through the official website for more updated information.
Read also: VITEEE Syllabus, Exam pattern & Syllabus.