SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is a Joint Entrance Examination, conducted by SRM University
for the admission to B.Tech and M.Tech Engineering degree programs offered in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Ghaziabad campuses.
Highlights of SRMJEEE:
- The exam name is SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam.
- The Conducting Body is Sri Ramaswami Memorial University, Chennai.
- The mode of application is Online and Offline.
- The mode of exam is Online.
- The numbers of seats available are nearly 7000.
SRMJEEE 2020 Schedule:
|Starting of Online Application ||29th October 2020|
|End of filling of online application||March 30, 2020|
|The beginning of Slot Booking ||The first week of April 2020|
|Admit card Availability||April 2020|
|Exam Date||April 12th to 20th, 2020|
|Declaration of result (Tentative)||4th week April 2020|
|Starting of Counselling (Tentative)||1st and 2nd Week of May 2020|
|On-campus enrollment ||3rd week of June 2020|
|Commencement of classes||4th week of June 2020|
SRMJEEE 2020 Admit Card:
The admit card for SRMJEEE 2020 will be released online after the successful slot booking of the candidates. Those candidates who have registered themselves successfully for the entrance exam on or before the due date will only get the admit card.
How To Download SRMJEEE 2020 Admit Card Online?
- Go to the official website of SRMJEEE 2020
- Click on the admit card button link
- Login to the website using the given login credentials
- Check the shown information on the admit card thoroughly
- Download & take a print out for future reference
SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus:
Electronics and Communication, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations and Wave Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Mechanics and Units and Measurement.
Chemistry in Everyday Life, Biomolecules, Polymers, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Hydrocarbons, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis, Electrochemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical Energetics, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Atomic Structure, Chemical Families – Periodic Properties, States of Matter and Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry.
Trigonometry, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Probability, Vector Algebra, Straight Lines in Two Dimensions, Conic Sections in Two Dimensions, Circles in Two Dimensions, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Applications of Differential Calculus, Differential Calculus, Binomial Theorem and its Applications, Sequences and Series, Mathematical Induction and its Applications, Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Applications of Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers and Sets, Matrices and Determinants, Relations and Functions.
SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The online mode.
- Language: The medium of examination is in English.
- Duration: The exam duration is 2½ hours.
- Number of Questions: Total 105 multiple choice questions
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- Marking Scheme: (+3) for each correct answer and there’s no negative Marking
SRMJEEE 2020 Cut Off:
The cut off for SRMJEEE 2020 will be released along with the result of SRMJEEE 2020. The candidates will get the cut-off list in the form of a scorecard. The candidates will be able to get the details of the cut-off mark by visiting the official website of SRMJEEE 2020.
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form:
- Go to the official website of SRMJEEE and register yourself by providing necessary details
- The login credentials will be sent to your registered email address
- Use those credentials to open the application form
- Fill the form by providing all the necessary details such as personal and academic details
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1100 through e-payment
- Upload photo and signature with specifications mentioned
The OMR form for SRMJEEE 2020 is available on the official website and selected post offices. Candidates will have to provide self-attested scanned class 10th & class 12th mark sheet, Aadhaar card number, photograph & signature at the time of filling the form. Candidates can purchase the OMR form by paying Rs 1100 or if candidates want to pay the fee through DD, they have to send the filled application along with DD in the following address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu, 603203
SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling:
The counseling session details will be announced by Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University soon after the result declaration. The authorities will declare the date & venues and the students have to report their respective centers with their documents for verification. The selected candidates will be intimated for the session by the administrative authorities as per their rank.
SRMJEEE 2020 Result:
The result for SRMJEE 2020 will be released online on the official website of the university. The date for result declaration is set to be on the 4th week of April 2020. The ranks of the candidates will also be sent to their respective registered mobile numbers as well.
How To Check SRMJEEE 2020 Result Online?
- Go to the official website of Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University.
- Log in to the website using the respective login credentials (Application No, Programs Applied for & DOB).
- Your All India Rank will be shown on the screen.
SRMJEEE 2020 Answer Key:
If the answer key for SRMJEEE 2020 gets released then the candidates will be able to evaluate their performance as well as score as per the official answer key book before the declaration of the result. However, there are few chances that the answer key for SRMJEEE 2020 may get released by the officials of SRM University. The answer key will be updated here after the declaration.
SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility:
The candidates who want to apply for SRMJEEE 2020 will have to fulfil the eligibility criteria. The parameters of SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility is set by the exam conducting authorities. The criteria for SRMJEE 2020 are,
- Nationality: Those who are Indian resident as well as who are non-resident can apply for SRMJEEE 2020.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should have qualified the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized institution. They must have scored at least 50% with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects.
- Age: The date of birth of the candidate should be between July 1st, 1998 and July 1st, 2003.
- Kashmiri Migrants: There will be relaxation for Kashmiri Migrant candidates as per the UGC.
SRMJEEE 2019 Slot Booking Begun, Check Direct Link Here
SRMJEEE 2020 FAQs:
Q: Who conducts the SRMJEEE 2020 Entrance exam?
A: The SRMJEEE 2019 entrance exam is being conducted by Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University.
Q: Which courses can I apply for if I pass SRMJEE 2020?
A: The qualified candidates can apply for various B.Tech and M.Tech programs provided by SRM University at its different campuses.
Q: What is the minimum mark required to be eligible for SRMJEEE 2020?
A: The minimum qualifying mark is 55% but in SRM Ghaziabad (NCR) it has been reduced to 50% in PCM.
Q: Is there any change in the Application fees for SRMJEEE 2020?
A: Yes the application fee has been increased to INR 1100 from INR 900.
Q: I am a student and I don't have Mathematics in my 11th and 12th. What are the courses I am eligible for?
A: If you haven't studied Mathematics in your 11th & 12th then you can choose courses like Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering programs.
Q: What is the age limit for SRMJEEE 2020?
A: The candidate whose date of birth is between 1st July 1999 to 1st July 2004 are eligible for the entrance exam.
Q: Where can I get the admit card?
A: You can get the admit card at the official website of SRM that is www.srmuniv.ac.in.
Q: When is the registration for SRMJEEE 2020 going to be started?
A: The SRMJEEE 2020 registration will start from last week of October 2019.
Q: Are Diploma holders eligble for SRMJEEE 2020?
A: No, Diploma holders are not allowed for SRMJEEE.
Q: Is there any relaxation for the reserved category?
A: No, there is no such relaxation for the reserved category in SRMJEEE.
Q: Is Aadhar card is mandatory for SRMJEEE as idenTIty proof?
A: No, Aadhar card is not mandatory. If you have a valid admit card and the photograph issued by SRMJEEE then it is enough to attend the exam.
Q: Is SRMJEEE posses negative marking for wrong answers?
A: No, there is no negative marking in SRMJEEE and you will get 3 marks for every right answer.
Q: Which are the international test centers chosen by SRMJEEE?
A: There are only 5 international centers where SRMJEEE will be conducted and that are Kuwait, Bahrain, Duha, Dubai, and Muskat.
Q: I have cleared my 12th in 2nd attempt. Am I eligible for SRMJEEE?
A: Yes, if you have passed in not more than 2 attempts or even you have appeared for the improvement paper then also you can apply for SRMJEEE.
Q: I have filled up the application form in offline mode. Now, where should I send the hard copy?
A: Here is the address of the offline application form-
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRM University)
Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District,
Tamil Nadu 603203
Q: What is the number of seats available in all the SRM institutions in total?
A: The total number of seats possess by the SRM campus is around 7000.