- Posted by Admin
Vel tech University has invited applications for B.Tech admissions through VTUEEE 2019. VTUEEE 2019 for B.Tech admissions will be held on two phases i.e. in December & January month of 2018 and April month of 2019.
B.Tech. Programmes offered by Veltech University:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates have to complete 12th/PUC/ICSE/CBSE or any equivalent board exam with PCMB/PCMC/PCME subjects for VTUEEE 2019 exam.
- Candidates must have scoring minimum aggregate 45% marks in the qualifying exam and the subjects have taken together. For SC/ST candidates there is relaxation in marks as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- 12th class appearing candidates can also apply but they need to provide their original mark sheet and certificate at the time of admission.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply both in online and offline mode.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format. So at the time of application candidates have to handy with all the asked documents scan copy.
- Candidates don’t need to send any hard copy of application form to the university but need to keep the print out of the application form for future references for online application.
- Application fee needs to pay through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card/ paytm wallet.
To apply online click here
Candidate needs to send a Demand draft for Rs.950/- drawn in favour of “ Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology”, payable at Chennai, to The Director – UG Admission along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant to the university address given below.
The Director – UG Admission, Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road, Avadi, Chennai – 600 062, Tamil Nadu, India.
Questions come from 10+2 level Maths, Physics, Chemistry subjects.
|VTUEEE Phase-1||VTUEEE Phase-2|
|Availability of Application||13th Sep 2018||13th Sep 2018|
|Last date of Application||To be announced||April 2019|
29th & 30th December 2018- Online
26th & 27th January 2019- Offline (PPT Mode)
|25th to 28th April 2019- Both CBT and PPT Mode|
|Declaration of result||15th Feb 2019||5th May 2019|