- Posted by Admin
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University has released application form for UG & PG programmes through SAAT 2019 on 3rd Dec 2018. SAAT 2019 will be held in online mode from 13th to 30th April 2019 in various cities of India. And SAAT 2019 will be held on offline mode on 5th April 2019.
- Candidates have to complete 12th/PUC/ICSE/CBSE or any equivalent board exam for SAAT 2019 exam.
- 12th class appearing candidates can also apply who are expecting the secure marks but they need to show their eligibility at the time of admission.
Check below the detail eligibility criteria:
- Interested aspirants can apply online for SAAT 2019 on the official website.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format at the time of application.
Follow the steps to fill the form:
- Fill up all the details carefully by checking the eligibility criteria for programmes.
- Complete the application form as required and submit.
- The acknowledgment for successful submission of application form of the SAAT 2019 will be intimated to registered mail Id and/or mobile no.
To apply online click here
Candidates will be shortlisted for admission through the SAAT exam, National and State exam scores.
- Online application form open: 03.12.2018
- Last date for online application form: 31.03.2019
- Admit card release: 05.04.2019
- Online SAAT Examination: 13.04.2019 To 30.04.2019
- Offline SAAT Examination: 21.04.2019
- Declaration of Result: 04.05.2019
- Choice Filling (Engineering Only): 05.05.2019 to 08.05.2019
- Choice Locking & Payment (Engineering Only): 06.05.2019 to 08.05.2019
- Counselling (Engineering Only): 12.05.2019
N.B.: Schedules for Other Programmes will be notified later.