- Posted by Admin
OJEE Counselling date schedule has been released. These dates are tentative and have been announced for the counseling of BTech, B Arch, and Integrated MSc courses. The registration for counseling started on Friday i.e 21 June 2019.
The OJEE notification reads “The candidates can download their rank cards from the official website of the website mentioned below. Candidates need to pay an application fee through online”.
The next step of locking the choice will be activated on June 29, 2019. The registration must for the same be completed by June 30, 2019.
- On 1st of July, the first round of allotment of seats will be done and students are asked to go their respective nodal centers for verification of their important required documents. This needs to be done between July 6 and 12. In case if any particular student doesn’t want to join the process then he/she can simply withdraw from the process.
- On the 14th of July, the Second round of allotment will be done. In between July 16th to 18th the document verification will be completed. Those who do not wish to join this process they can also withdraw from the process in between July 16 to 20.
- On 22nd July the final allotment will be done. Those Students who have been allotted with seats will have to report to their nodal centers on the very next day around 9:30 Am to 5:00 pm.
- The left out students in first, second and third rounds can register and fill their choices on July 25 along with the candidates who received ranks in the Special OJEE Test. By this special test, a huge vacancy is filled in the engineering colleges by the state government.
- The last date for registration and choice look is going to be on July 27, 2019. The first round of this second allotment will be on July 30, 2019. Students can verify their documents at their respective nodal centers on August 1 and 2.
- The final round of allotment for this process will be done on August 3. With the completion of this, the whole counseling process will be completed. And then OJEE will surrender the vacant seats to the respective colleges and institutions for college-level admissions.
The Direct link for the PDF is.