- Posted in Article
There are various jobs available in this field and one can opt for it after completing its graduation and also there are jobs one can opt after completing the 12th. This is dream job for every individual. Jobs in airline industry include pilots,flight attendant etc. Pilot is the most common career that comes to mind when people think of career in aviation.Career in airline industry requires some type of training,either on job or a formal education program,depending on the job. There are various criteria for those who wants to enter into it like for air hostess, a candidate must be eligible if she/he must have passed 12th or must be a graduate in any discipline. The main and important thing that includes is that the candidate must have fluency in english,hindi and if has fluency in other language it will be an advantage for them.
The main entrance examination in the country for admission to medicine and allied courses is The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2019). In a first, NEET 2019 shall be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and shall be held once in a year instead of twice as been earlier reported. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has so far conducted the NEET. Earlier NEET used to be conducted for admission to only medical and dental courses in India. Since 2018, CBSE has decreed the admission to the medical, dental and AYUSH courses of the country on the basis of NEET only. NEET 2019 is, therefore, likely to follow pace with more than 13 lakh candidates expected to apply. With the release of the schedule of NEET 2019, it is advisable to start preparing for NEET 2019 in advance.
- As per the latest news of NEET, the Supreme Court of India passed an order of not considering Aadhaar card as the document for NEET registrations.
- NEET video lectures 2019 by IIT professors and subject experts have been released by NTA for clarifying the concepts of the particular subject.
- NTA has also provided the facility of NEET test practice centers for better preparations.
- The conducting body of NEET 2019 is the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- NEET 2019 will be conducted in offline mode only.
- The examination of NEET 2019 will be conducted once a year.
The previous changes introduced in NEET have been retracted and NEET remains a single window entrance-cum-eligibility exam.
NEET 2019 Application Form:
Before filling up the form, know the detailed exam pattern and languages/mediums of question paper here. During the process of form fillup, this information will help you.
Candidates should fill the application form as per the instructions are given in the information bulletin.
NEET application form 2019 details:
- The application form is releasing through online mode only.
- No application will be entertained through offline mode.
- NEET UG registration 2019 is starting from the 1st November 2018.
- Candidates should upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the application form completely, a confirmation page will be generated. Download it.
- There will be no need to send the printed confirmation page to the board.
- General and OBC candidates will have to pay Rs. 1400/- as an application fee.
- The application fee for SC/ST and PH candidates will be Rs. 750/-.
- Fee payment can be done through credit/debit card, net banking, UPI and e-wallet. Service tax will also be applicable.
NEET UG Application correction:
One time opportunity will be provided by the board to make a correction in the applications. Details regarding NEET application correction are mentioned below:
- Corrections can be done only through online mode.
- Correction facility will be provided in the month of December 2018.
- Candidates will be intimated through e-mail/SMS regarding correction in photograph and signature. The same will be available in the candidate?s login account.
Candidates can also make corrections in particular fields like:
- Date of birth
- Identification Identity
- State code of eligibility
- The medium of the exam paper
- Disability status
- Examination Center
- Qualifying Examination Code & Percentage (%) of Marks Obtained in Class 12th
- Parents Name (Father’s & Mother’s)
In case of any additional fee, candidates can pay through debit/credit card and net banking.
NTA NEET 2019 schedule
Exam date of NEET 2019 is on 5th May 2019. NEET Admit Card will be available for the registered candidates from April 15, 2019 onwards.
|Application form Release||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||30th November 2018|
|Last date to pay the fee||November 2018|
|Correction Window Open||December 2018|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019|
|Answer key Release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|