- Posted by Admin
Manipal University has invited applications for UG and PG programs through MU OET 2019. The exam date has not announced for MU OET 2019.
For official notification click here
Manipal University conducts MU OET exam for admission in UG and PG courses offered by the university.
UG courses: BPharm, PharmD, BTech, BBA and BA Media & Communication.
PG courses: MSc Medical, MSc Medical Clinical, Embryology, MPT, MSc Clinical Psychology, MSc Audiology, MSc Speech-Language Pathology, MSc Medical Biotechnology, MSc Molecular Biotechnology & Human Genetics, MSc Clinical Virology, MCA, MTech, ME, MA Media & Communication, MA in Film Art & Film Making, MPharm, Pharm D Post Baccalaureate, MSc Nursing, MSc Stem & Regenerative Biology.
Important dates of MU OET 2019:
Online application starts from 10th October 2018
Registration closes on: 2nd week of March 2019
Test booking schedule: From last week of March 2019
Exam date: 3rd week of April 2019
- Go to the official website.
- After that login by entering details such as your name, email id, mobile number, state and select the course for which you wish to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and submit the details.
- After that, the registration number and password will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Candidates need to fill the personal, education and contact details with the login ID, and choose the course and stream for which they want to apply with a preferable test center.
- Click on the “Register and Continue” to submit the details.
- After that proceed to pay the application fee.
To apply online click here
For the Indian Nationals (All Category) application fee is Rs. 600 and Rs. 1400 for examination fee. The application fee for Foreign /International/ NRI / NRI Sponsored category candidates is Rs. 2500.
The fee is payable by Online mode using the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.