- Posted in Admission
Manipal University has invited applications for MU OET 2019 from October 10, 2018 for admission in UG and PG programs. The Univeristy has not yet announced the exam date and the rest of the schedule for the entrance test.
For official notification click here
Manipal University conducts this entrance exam for admission in UG courses such as BPharm, PharmD, BTech, BBA and BA Media & Communication, and PG courseslike MSc Medical, MSc Medical Clinical Embryology, MPT, MSc Clinical Psychology, MSc Audiology, MSc Speech-Language Pathology, MSc Medical Biotechnology, MSc Molecular Biotechnology & Human Genetics, MSc Clinical Virology, MCA, MTech, ME, MA Media & Communication, MA Film Art & Film Making, MPharm, PharmD Post Baccalaureate, MSc Nursing, MSc Stem & Regenerative Biology.
For detail eligibility criteria refer official website or click here
Important dates of MU OET 2019:
Online application starts from: 10th October 2018
Last date of registration: 2nd week of March 2019
Online test booking schedule: From last week of March 2019
Exam date: 3rd week of April 2019
- Go to the official website.
- After that aspirants need to log in by entering details such as your name, email id, mobile number, state and select the course for which you wish to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit the details.
- After that the registration number and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- With login ID, candidates need to fill the personal, education and contact details and choose the course and stream for which they want to apply, and choose a preferable test center. Also, the candidates have to upload scanned images of their recent passport size color photograph and Signature.
- Click on the “Register and Continue” button to submit the details.
- After filling in details in the Application Form, click on the “Continue to Payment” button and proceed to pay the application fee.
To apply online click here
At the time of filling in details in the MU OET 2019 Form, the candidates will get an option in which you will have to check the eligibility criteria of the respective course for which the student has applied for. Only if the eligibility condition for the respective course is satisfied, then only candidates advised to fill the application form of Manipal University.
For the Indian Nationals (All Category) application fee will be Rs. 600 and Rs. 1400 for examination fee. Whereas, the application fee for Foreign /International/ NRI / NRI Sponsored category candidates is Rs. 2500.
The fee is payable by Online mode only using the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Payment by Demand draft or Cash shall not be accepted.
The DD has to be made in favor of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi. The DD along with the application form has to send the address given below:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,