MAHA CET 2019 registration process for the counselling session for various UG courses has begun by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. The registration for counselling will be available through the SAAR portal till June 21, 2019. You will have to visit for document verification after your selection in the preferred Setu Suvidha Kendra (SETU), The counselling fee has to be paid by only those candidates who did not register for MHT CET 2019.
The registration process for MAHA CET 2019 Counselling:
- First, you will have to register through SAAR Portal mentioned below
- Here you need to fill up personal, academic, category and contact details. SETU selection has to be done by the candidates.
- Those who haven’t registered for the MAHA CET 2019 have to pay the counselling fees.
- Then those candidates who have registered will have to visit the designated SETU and verify the documents along with a print out of the filled application form of MAHA CET 2019.
- After verification, you will have to fill your choice of colleges and courses from June 26, 20
The provisional and final merit list will be released by the authorities once the registration process is over. Three rounds of Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) will be conducted by the authorities and allotment will be done as per merit, preferences and availability of seat.