JEST 2020 Registration started, Check details here
The registration process of JEST (Joint Entrance Screening Test) 2020 has begun from 11th Nov 2019 by the Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB).
|Registration start ||11th Nov 2019|
|Registration end ||14th Dec 2019|
|Admit card release ||After 22nd January 2020|
|JEST 2020 Exam||16th Feb 2020|
|Answer key release||February 2020|
|Result declaration||4th week of March 2020|
|Interview dates||3rd week f April 2020|
Here is the process to apply for JEST 2020-
- Visit the official website of JEST 2020
- Register yourself by entering the working email ID and phone number
- Fill the details in the application form
- Upload passport size photograph & signature as required
- Submit the application form and keep the print out for further use
To Apply For JEST 2020, Click Here
The application fee for general candidates is Rs. 400 while it is Rs. 200 for SC/ ST /Female category. The Female candidates of SC/ ST category do not have to pay fee.
Jest is a national level entrance exam also considered as National Eligibility Test (NET) and is held every year. It offers admission into Ph.D. & Integrated Ph.D. course in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science/ Neuron Science/ Computational Biology fields.
Read also: JEST 2020 Exam Pattern, Highlights & FAQs