Experience of Studying Abroad
The sample paper of B. Planning for JEE MAIN 2020 has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The Syllabus & Sample paper both are notified by the Authorities and the change in Exam pattern was introduced earlier by NTA. The paper 2 examination of B. Arch & B. Planning is going to be held separately from this year.
Here is the syllabus of B. Planning according to the sample paper released:
- General awareness regarding development issues, government programmes/schemes etc.
- Comprehension, critical thinking and analytical skills, graphs, charts and map reading skills, simple statistics.
- CBSE class X social sciences.
- Planning section will also include a written passage.
- All of the questions will be multiple choice in nature.
To download the JEE MAIN sample paper for B. Planning, Click here
Through JEE MAIN 2020, students can get admission into NITs, IITs & GFTIs offering B. Planning course. candidates are advised to visit the official website of JEE MAIN 2020 to check and download the sample paper.
Read also: JEE MAIN 2020 Exam pattern, Syllabus & Cut off.
9:15 am – 5:00 pm