Experience of Studying Abroad
IIFT 2019 Registration will end today on September 24, 2018. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was extended the last date to register from 14th September to 24th September 2019 for IIFT 2019 exam. This decision was made by taking into consideration the flood situation in many parts of India.
- The candidate must have a recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with 50% marks in Graduation (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates appearing in final year of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2019.
- There is no age limit for the applicants
The IIFT brochure clearly states “Admission of the candidate who joins the programme on provisional basis but fails to qualify in the Bachelor's degree examination is liable to be cancelled forthwith. Such candidate should immediately inform the Institute on declaration of his/her results. Admission of candidates who do not inform the Institute of such a situation will automatically stand cancelled. No request for extension of time for re-evaluation, etc. will be entertained”.
Additional Eligibility for Foreign National and NRI
- In order to qualify as an international; candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been (expected to be) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2018 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window. The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stated that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2018.
- Foreign nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India. The Foreign nationals who are present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test are required to take the same.
- The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15th February 2019. GMAT taken before 1st January 2017 is not valid.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year in India (2018) such as CAT /XAT /IIFT etc., he /she is not eligible to apply.
- Transcripts of all academic degrees/diplomas are required to be submitted along with the application. Grades or marks may be self-reported. Originals are required to be produced at the time of admission.
Step 1: Fill in the Application form
Step 2: Download IIFT 2019 Admit Card
Step 3: Appear for IIFT 2019
Step 4: Check IIFT 2019 Result
Step 5: Essay Writing, GD and PI
Eligible aspirants need to apply online on the official website.
To apply online click here
Exam Pattern of IIFT 2019:
- The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English).
- Duration of the test is two hours and will cover English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
- For the final admission the Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview will take place. Shortlisted candidates will get the intimation to take admission in MBA (IB) programme for the academic year 2019-21. There are 220 seats in IIFT Delhi Campus and 200 seats in IIFT Kolkata Campus.
Important Dates for IIFT 2019:
IIFT 2019 application process start date: 8th Aug 2018
IIFT 2019 application process end date: 24th Sep 2018
IIFT 2019 admit card: 16th Nov 2018
IIFT 2019 exam date: 2nd Dec 2018
Last date to apply online and to submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals/NRIs: 15th Feb 2019
9:15 am – 5:00 pm