- Posted in Examination
CBSE has released CTET 2019 Central Teacher Eligibility Test exam dates. Though there is no official notification yet it would be out soon. As per the announcement, CTET will be held on July 7, 2019. CBSE will release detailed notice regarding the application and the schedule. The information will be out in the official website i.e ctet.nic.in.
Also added to this CBSE has also decided to provide the calculation sheet and the OMR copy to the candidates on their request at the cost of Rs.500.
This year, in total 16,91,008 candidates have appeared the CTET exam.
Out of the total number of candidates
- 58 per cent candidates were female applicants
- 199 were transgender and 33,107 differently-abled students.
CTET 2018 was held in 20 Indian languages which are English, Hindi, Assamese, Bangla, Garo, Gujarati, Kanada, Khasi,Malayalamm, Manipuri, Marathi, Mizo, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Tibetan and Urdu.
About CTET Result 2018:
- CBSE declared the CTET result on January 4, 2019.
- Out of the total number of candidates who took the exam, only 17 per cent have qualified in the primary school category.
- Moreover, the pass percentage for the middle school category is 15 per cent.