- Posted by Admin
The Registration for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019 is going to be concluded on 18th Sept 2019.
This year the CAT exam is conducted by IIM, Kozhikode on 24th Nov 2019. Here are the dates related to CAT 2019-
|CAT 2019 registration start||7th Aug 2019|
|Registration end||18th Sept 2019 (till 5 pm)|
|CAT 2019 exam||24th Nov 2019|
Things to remember at the time of Registration-
- The candidates 1st have to create their unique ID and password.
- Give a valid mobile number which is mentioned in your email address as all the information will be received from this number.
- There are some sections which are mandatory to fill up. Check that properly.
- Before starting the registration process, the candidates should prepare all the information ready such as personal detail, Academic & Work details with the scanned documents required.
- Once the form-filling process is done then confirm the payment according to your category in online mode through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- There is no chance of any change in the form filling process once the payment is done.
To Register for CAT 2019, Click here
CAT is a national level entrance exam to get admission into the Management course in different IIMs. After qualifying the CAT 2019, students have to face the Group Discussion round, Written Ability Test & Personal Interview round. Candidates are advised to check the official website for more updated information.
Know more about: CAT 2019 Syllabus, Exam pattern & Cut off.