ATMA 2020 February Session Registration Date Postponed
The registration date for AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2020 February session has been postponed to November 18, 2019. Earlier the registration was to start from November 15, but the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) changed it. The last date to submit the application form is February 3rd, 2020.
Steps to Apply
STEP 1: Fee payment
- Click on the link 'Click here to register for ATMA exam' on the official website
- Candidates will be redirected to the fee payment page
- Candidates need to enter their personal details including email ID and mobile number
- Enter debit/credit card details and make payment of Rs. 1298.
- On successful payment of the fee, a PID will be sent to candidates' registered email address
- The PID will work as a login ID for ATMA
STEP 2: Registration
- In ATMA registration form, candidates need to fill all the details such as academic and personal details.
- Upload all the documents required, including passport size photo and signature
- Once the ATMA registration process is complete, candidates will be given their login password. The password will also be sent to candidates' registered email ID
- Take a printout of ATMA registration form
Click here to know about top 10 MBA specialization
|Registration start date||November 18, 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee||February 1, 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||February 3, 2020|
|Availability of admit card||February 5, 2020|
|Exam date||February 9, 2020|
|Result declaration||February 13, 2020|
Read here, Highest Paying MBA Jobs available in India
Also read, Tensed About Your MBA Interview? Follow These Steps To Get Sure Success