UPSEE 2020 Schedule:
|Availability of application form||January 23, 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 15, 2020|
|Correction of application form||3rd week of March 2020|
|Admit card||April 15, 2020|
|AKTU/UPTU Exam date (For UG & PG courses)||April 21, 2020|
|Release of answer key||April 22, 2020|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2020|
|Counseling process starts||June 10 to July 15, 2020|
UPSEE 2020 Admit Card:
The Admit Card for UPSEE 2020 entrance exam will be released on 15th of April. Upon release, the candidates can get their admit cards from the official website of UPSEE 2020.
UPSEE 2020 Syllabus:
The students who are willing to appear in the UPSEE Entrance Test are advised to go through the UPSEE 2020 syllabus. It will help the candidates to study the specific important topics which will come in the entrance exam. However, the syllabus for each paper is different as per the subjects.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Exam will be conducted for 11 papers|
|Mode||Both online & offline|
|Medium||English & Hindi language|
Paper 1, 2, 3 - 3 hours
Paper 4 - 2 hour 30 minutes
Paper 5, 6, 7, 8 - 1 hour 30 minutes
Paper 9, 10, 11 - 2 hours
|Type of question|
Objective type (MCQs)
Only Part B of Paper 4 will be Drawing Aptitude test
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer carries 4 marks|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
UPSEE 2020 Cut Off:
The cut-off mark decides the eligibility of the candidate for the counseling session or any further procedure. The cut-off for UPSEE 2020 is expected to release alongside the result declaration.
Steps To Fill UPSEE 2020 Application Form:
Candidates have to register by providing their personal, educational and communication details. They also need to select the course and examination city center according to their preference. A unique password also has to be created by the candidates. The application number will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
Then the candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned by the authorities.
- Payment of Application Fee:
The candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode of transaction like net banking/debit card/credit card. The transaction number has to be kept safely for future use.
After completion of the Application form fill-up process, candidates should take a print out of the confirmation page.
UPSEE 2020 Counseling:
The exam conducting authorities will create a merit list on the basis of secured eligible ranks for UPSEE 2020. Qualified students will be called for the document verification process and the registration process. The counseling process for UPSEE 2020 will be conducted from June 10 to July 15, 2020.
10 Easy tips: How to pick the right career after 12th?
UPSEE 2020 Result:
The result for UPSEE 2020 will be released in the last week of May. The result will be declared on the official website of UPSEE. The final date will be announced through a UPSEE 2020 Official Public Notification.
How to Check UPSEE 2020 Result Online?
- Log on to the official website of UPSEE 2020
- Click on the UPSEE 2020 Result Link shown on the Home page
- On the given box, enter your registered 8-digit roll number
- The result will be shown on the screen
- Take a print out for future reference.
UPSEE 2020 Answer Key:
The answer key helps the students to evaluate their result. The Answer Key for UPSEE 2020 is expected to be released by the 4th week of April or 1st week of May. The answer key for each paper will be released by AKTU separately. After the release, the candidates will be able to download the answer key from the official website and assess their answer likewise
UPSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria of UPSEE 2020 laid down by the AKTU University to appear for the exam. The UPSEE 2020 eligibility criteria are given below for candidates.
- Candidates must have studied intermediate of UP board or 10+2 or equivalent with Maths & Physics as compulsory subjects and any one of the optional of the subjects - Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject. Candidates opting for B.Tech Biotechnology should have studied either Maths or Biology and Physics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must have secured at least 45% of their qualifying exam. SC/ST candidates must have secured a minimum of 40% in the qualifying exam.
- They should have the exam without any grace marks in each of the compulsory subjects and one optional subject
- There is no age limit for UPSEE 2020.
UPSEE 2020 FAQs:
Q: Who conducts the UPSEE 2020 Entrance exam?
A: The UPSEE 2020 entrance exam is conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh.
Q: When will be the UPSEE exam conducted this year?
A: In 2020, the UPSEE entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on the 21st of April.
Q: In which course I can apply for if I pass UPSEE 2020?
A: The UPSEE entrance test allows candidates to apply for B. Tech courses in Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh.
Q: What are the language options for UPSEE 2020?
A: The language options for UPSEE 2020 are English/Hindi.
Q: What is the application fee UPSEE 2020?
A: The application fee UPSEE 2020 are-
- For Male/Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category- INR 1300
- For Female/SC/ST/PwD Category- INR 650
Q: What is the time duration for the UPSEE 2020 exam?
A: Here is the time duration for each paper in UPSEE 2020-
- Paper 1, 2, 3 - 3 hours
- Paper 4 - 2 hour 30 minutes
- Paper 5, 6, 7, 8 - 1 hour 30 minutes
- Paper 9, 10, 11 - 2 hours
Q: What is the mode of the exam UPSEE 2020?
A: The exam will be conducted both in Online and offline mode depending upon exam.
Q: What are the marking schemes for UPSEE 2020?
A: 4 marks for each correct answer while there is no negative marking in UPSEE 2020?
Q: Is there any age limit for UPSEE 2020?
A: No, there is no age limit for UPSEE 2020.
Q: What are the recommended books for UPSEE 2020?
A: Here are some recommended books for UPSEE 2020-
- NCERT part 1&2 class 12th by NCERT
- Concepts of Physics H.C. Verma Vol 1 & 2 by H.C.Verma
- Understanding Physics series by D.C. Pandey
- Physical Chemistry by P.Bahadur by P.Bahadur
- Organic Chemistry by Arihant (Theory & Paper) by O.P. Tandon
- Arihant Maths Series by S.K. Goyal for in-depth understanding and practice by S.K.Goyal
Q: What is the procedure to check the result of UPSEE 2020?
A: Here is the procedure to check the result of UPSEE 2020-
- Visit UPSEE 2020 official website.
- Click on UPSEE 2020 Result
- Enter your 8-digit roll number.
- Click on submit.
- Your result would get displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out.