Cochin University of Science & Technology
conducts the CUSAT Common Admission Test (CAT). It offers admission in B.Tech and various UG & PG courses into its three affiliated campuses. It is conducted once every year and the different courses include Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, Law, Management, Commerce and Computer applications.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Schedule:
|Online registration starts from||January 30, 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||February 21, 2019|
|Availability of admit card||March 20 to April 07, 2019|
|Exam Date||April 06 & 07, 2019|
|Releasing of answer key||1st week of May|
|Result declaration||May 2019|
|Starting of counseling||July 2019|
CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit card:
The CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit card will be available on the official website. The admit card will be released on March 20 and will be made available till April 7. The candidate has to appear for the exam along with the admit card. Without admit card, no one will be allowed to attain the exam.
How To Download CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card Online?
- Go to the official website of CUSAT CAT 2019
- Find & Click on the “CUSAT 2019 Admit Card Download” link
- Log in to the website using your login credentials (i.e. Registration No. & DOB)
- Recheck the admit card thoroughly
- Download & print a copy for future use
CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Cards Out Check Direct Link Here
CUSAT CAT 2019 Syllabus:
|First Year B.Tech/Integrated M.Sc in Photonics||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|BBA.LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons).||General English, Reasoning and Logical Thinking Ability, General Awareness and Current Affairs, Law Related Matters|
|MCA||Mathematics, Logical Reasoning|
|LL.B.||English, Comprehension Ability, General Knowledge/Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning|
CUSAT CAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
CUSAT CAT will be conducted through online mode with total time duration of 3 hours. There will granted 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The question paper will consist of MCQs.
CUSAT CAT 2019 scheduled to be conducted on April 6th
CUSAT CAT 2019 Cutoff:
The cut off for CUSAT CAT 2019 will be declared by the authorities after the declaration of result. The cut-off mark will help the authorities to select the candidates and prepare merit list for the counseling procedure. However, the cut off is decided on certain parameters. Such as:
- No of Applicants
- No of Seats available
- Level of Difficulty of the exam
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Fee:
|General Candidates||Rs. 1000|
|For Kerala SC/ST candidates||Rs. 500|
|International Candidates / PIO/ Children of Indian Gulf Workers||US$ 100|
|NRI Seats||Rs. 5000|
|Candidates opting for Dubai as Test Centre||Rs. 10,000|
|Ph.D. and M.Phil Programmes||Rs. 1,000 (Rs. 500 for SC/ST Candidates)|
|Diploma, Certificate Programmes||Rs. 100 (Rs. 50 for SC/ST Candidates)|
CUSAT CAT 2019 Counselling:
The counselling for CUSAT CAT 2019 will be conducted soon after the release of merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the result and cut off. Those candidates who will qualify the exam with required scores will be intimated for the counselling session. Seats will be allotted as per the merit list. However, the candidates will be given the choice to choose their college and stream. The candidates also have to take their original documents for the document verification process.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Result:
The CUSAT CAT 2019 result will be released on the official website by the authorities on May 25th, 2019. The candidates will be informed individually about the result declaration. They can get their results online on the official website. The merit list will also be released soon after the result declaration.
How To Check CUSAT CAT 2019 Result Online?
- Go to the official website
- Login to the website using your information (Roll no, DOB, Date of the exam)
- The result will be shown on the screen along with rank
- Download and keep a copy for future use
CUSAT CAT 2019 Answer Key:
The answer key for CUSAT CAT 2019 will be released soon after the commencement of the exam. The answer key is expected to be released on 6th March this year. After the release of answer key, the students can evaluate their performance and probable result as per the answer key. In case of any wrong information, the students can object against the official answer key with valid proof.
CUSAT CAT Answer Key Released! Click Here To Download
CUSAT CAT 2019 Eligibility:
Candidates belonging to Kerala SC (KSC) and Kerala ST (KST) communities are eligible for applying. SEBC candidates of Kerala State those are certified as belonging to non-creamy layer are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination.
For UG Courses:
- Candidate should have completed their 12th from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have scored 10+2 examination should be passed with 60% marks (for science group) and 55% marks (for Arts/Commerce/Humanities group) for applying in B.Com LLB/BBA LLB.
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognized University by securing 40% aggregate marks (35% for SC/ST) for applying in LLB.
For PG Courses:
- Science graduate with Mathematics as one of the subjects or graduate in Electronics/Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Engineering/Technology with 55% aggregate marks (except language & humanities) can apply for MCA.
- Bachelor’s degree in law with minimum 45% marks for applying in LL.M.
- Candidates those applying on the basis of GATE score card can avail the 5% relaxation in the qualifying examination marks.
CUSAT CAT 2019 FAQs:
Q: Who conducts the CUSAT CAT 2019?
A: The CUSAT CAT 2019 entrance is being conducted by Cochin University.
Q: Which courses can I apply for if I pass the entrance exam?
A: The entrance exam allows the students to apply for B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Voc, MCA, MBA, MA, M.Phil, LLB, BBA programs.