Experience of Studying Abroad
The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has started the counseling registration for NEET 2020
. The candidates who have qualified the entrance exam will need to register themselves for the counseling procedure.
Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will conduct the counseling registration process from June, 2020. After the registration process is over, the choice filling option for the 1st round will be conducted on last week of June. The counseling process for NEET 2020 will be conducted in online mode only. So, the candidates will have to register online & continue with the process.
This year, in 2020, the counseling procedure for NEET 2020 has been divided into two different categories. These are All India Quota (AIQ) Counselling and State-Level Counselling. In this form of counseling, 15% of seats of all medical colleges are reserved for AIQ only. The result for the NEET 2020 counseling will be released online as seat allotment list/letter.
Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has released the seat matrix for NEET 2019 counseling session. Here is the seat Matrix for BDS program:
Take a look at the All India Quota seat matrix for BDS program:
NEET Online Registration for Counselling started. Register here now
Here, have a look at the State-wise Seats Intake for NEET BDS program:
Before going for the MBBS program details here, let's have a look at NEET 2019 Counseling Registration process:
- Go to the official portal
- Register by entering personal and academic details.
- Pay the relevant counseling fee as per the category they belong to and institute applied for admission
- Complete the choice filling portal.
- It is recommended that you should enter as many choices as possible to improve your chances of admission
Here is the seat Matrix for MBBS program:
|FINAL SEAT MATRIX FOR AIQ MBBS ROUND 1||Click Here|
|FINAL SEAT MATRIX FOR DU AND IP UNI. MBBS ROUND 1||Click Here|
|FINAL SEAT MATRIX FOR ESI MBBS ROUND 1||Click Here|
|FINAL SEAT MATRIX FOR AMU MBBS ROUND 1||Click Here|
|FINAL SEAT MATRIX FOR DEEMED MBBS ROUND 1||Click Here|
Take a look at the All India Quota seat matrix for MBBS program:
Get the details for NEET Counseling here, What and how to do.
Here, have a look at the State-wise Seats Intake for NEET MBBS program:
Here is the list of Mandatory Documents you need when reporting at the allotted institute:
9:15 am – 5:00 pm
- NEET Admit Card 2019
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Birth certificate
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of Class 10
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of Class 12
- Valid Photo ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)