- Posted in Admission
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University has released application form for Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2019 on 1st November 2018. Application form for VITEEE 2019 is available both in online and offline mode (VIT campuses and the designated post offices). Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University conducts VITEEE to offer admissions to the courses offered at VIT Vellore Campus, Chennai Campus, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP on the day of Counselling as per the merit and availability.
Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE 2019
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2019
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2019 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State candidates.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- Only Regular 'NIOS' board candidates are eligible for VITEEE. Other Open School candidates are not eligible for VITEEE.
- Candidates who have appeared for the +2 exam through different boards in the same academic year are not eligible to appear for VITEEE-2019
How to apply:
Candidates can apply both in online and offline mode.
To apply online follow the instructions given below.
Stage 1: New User Registration
- Enter all the relevant details carefully.
- A password will be sent from VIT to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- All the VITEEE communications will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
Stage 2: Confirmation of password
- Login to 'Registered users' with the email id and password received from VIT.
Stage 3: Filling Online application form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission.
- An application number will be generated after submission.
- Refer your application no. for all your future correspondence.
Stage 4: Mode of payment
- Online mode through Netbanking / Credit / Debit card / Paytm. Application Cost Rs.1150/- for General Candidates.
- NRI and Candidates opting abroad Test centres should pay USD 50 through online mode using credit card.
Stage 5: Photo & Signature Upload
- Photograph Image: Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
- Signature Image: Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
- Selfie photo is not allowed.
To apply online click here
Exam Pattern for VITEEE 2019
- VITEEE-2019 questions come from physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology.
- Number of Questions: PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English) - 120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions. PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) - 120 questions ( Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions= Total 125 questions
- No Negative marks for wrong answers
- All Questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Candidates are requested to give utmost attention during VITEEE Question paper selection (PCME / PCBE):
- PCME - Candidates appearing in PCME is eligible for all the B.Tech. Degree programmes, as per the VITEEE ranking
- PCBE - Candidates appearing in PCBE is eligible only for B.Tech. Bio-stream Degree programmes, as per the VITEEE ranking
Important Dates for VITEEE 2019
- Date of issue of Online/Offline Application forms: From 1st November 2018 to 28th February 2019.
- VITEEE Online Application Correction or Editing the Online Application - up to 18th February 2019 (Except Email ID., Mobile no. and correspondence address details). Edit option will be made available only after completion of the application form.
- Slot Booking (PCME/PCBE) and Hall Ticket or Admit Card generation –in March 2019
- Date of Exam: 2nd (or) 3rd week of April 2019- Tentatively. There are 3 sessions per day
- Exam Timings:
I Session: 09.00 am to 11.30 am
II Session: 12.30 pm to 03.00 pm
III Session: 04.00 pm to 06.30 pm
- VITEEE-2019 Result Declaration - End of April 2019
|VITEEE 2019 syllabus||VITEEE 2019: Application Form, Registration, Exam Dates, Syllabus|