- Posted by Admin
VIT has extended the entrance exam application deadline for VITEEE 2019 as per the latest notice available date which has been extended up to 21st March 2019. The earlier notification stated that candidates need to complete the VITEEE 2019 application process by 28th February 2019. However, now the date has been shifted to 21st March 2019.
The exam VITEEE 2019 has been notified that it will be held from 10th April 2019 to 21st April 2019. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the institute i.e. vit.ac.in to complete the online registration process. And those candidates who are interested in following the off-line mode, they can obtain the application form of VITEEE 2019 can be obtained from the VIT campus as well at various post offices.
After the successful submission or receiving of the application form, VIT University will inform the candidates about the acceptance of their form through and SMS. Also, Candidates can track their application form and the status online through the official website by entering their logging in through their credentials.
Following are the steps to apply for VITEEE 2019: (online mode)
- Visit the official website i.e. vit.ac.in
- Register on the website by providing your personal details
- Candidates will receive their login id and password on SMS / Email
- Log into the website using your credential.
- Complete the application form by filling in all the necessary details
- Upload scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite fee for VITEEE 2019.
The university will open an application correction window for a short time period. Candidates can edit any incorrect information or typing mistakes in their forms during this period. However, candidates will not be allowed to change or edit their email id and phone number during the application correction window.To Know more about VITEEE Click Here.