Experience of Studying Abroad
The UGC NET 2019 results will be declared on July 15, 2019, by the NTA. The NET 2019 exam of the June session was held from June 20 to June 26, 2019. Those candidates who have appeared for the UGC NET exam can check result at the official website mentioned below.
The process to check NTA UGC NET June 2019:
- Visit NTA's official website
- Click on the results link on the homepage
- Enter the required details and submit
- Click on view NET result 2019
- Your NTA UGC NET 2019 June results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout of it for future use
The important dates for NTA UGC NET 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards: May 27, 2019
- UGC NET June 2019 Exam Dates: June 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28, 2019
- Release of UGC NET 2019 June Answer: June 28, 2019
- Candidates can raise objections: June 28 - July 1, 2019
- Declaration of Result: July 15, 2019
About UGC NET
On behalf of UGC, the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian Universities and Colleges. Till recently, the CBSE conducted the NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected Cities of spread across the country.
From Dec 2018 onwards, the UGC- NET (for Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both), will be conducted by the NTA.
For any queries, you can visit the official website, the link for which is ntanet.nic.in
9:15 am – 5:00 pm