- Posted by Admin
The TS ECET 2019 results and rank card have been released by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) in online mode. You need to visit the official website to check your results and rank card of TC ECET 2019. Given below is the process to check your results and rank card. The merit rank will be prepared based on the total marks secured by the candidate in the TS ECET 2019 examination.
Following are the steps to check the TS ECET 2019 result and rank card:
- Visit the official website- ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the rank card link on the web page.
- A new window will appear on the display.
- Log in to the page by entering the registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Now, click on the ‘view rank card’ button.
- The rank card will appear on the display.
- Take at least one or two printouts of the same and keep it for future use.
NOTE: The merit list of TS ECET will be uploaded on the website in the format of PDF file. The counselling and seat allotment process is notified to held in the first or second week of June 2019.