- Posted by Abhipsa Sahu
JEE Main 2019 April will be conducted by the NTA will be in CBT mode only. Nonetheless, Paper-II Drawing section will be held in offline mode. The April session of the exam has arrived and will be conducted in a few days April 7 (Paper 2) and April 8, 9, 10 and 12, 2019 (Paper 1).NTA has released some guidelines along with the admit card, JEE Main 2019 exam day guidelines will also be announced for the candidates appearing for the examination. It is very important to have knowledge about the various JEE Main exam day guidelines as it will enable candidates to avoid mistakes unplanned.
Also read, Engineering in India and JEE Main
Following are the things you shouldn't ignore before going for JEE Main 2019 April Exam:
- Check your JEE Main 2019 April admit card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case if you find any discrepancy, your major concern should be to instantly communicate to JEE Main 2019 conducting authority.
- If you are unable to download the admit card then also you need to contact JEE Main helpline with details of your application number and name.
- JEE Main 2019 April admit card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- Along with the JEE Main 2019 admit card you need to carry a few more documents to the examination centre, they include:
- One passport size photograph which is required to paste it on the attendance sheet at the centre. Make note that it should be the same as uploaded with the online application form of JEE Main 2019.
- Any of the original valid photo ID proof issued by the government be it PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar card with photograph, E-Aadhar, Ration Card, Aadhaar enrollment number with the photo.
- PwD certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable).
- Keep your mind cool and do not take pressure as it would affect your health. Keep yourself calm.
The "DAY" recommendations for JEE Main 2019 Exam Day (Paper-I & II)
- It is always advised that you reach the venue at least one hour before the examination so as to complete the registration formalities well before the time.
- You should carry your Admit Card of JEE Main 2019 anyhow to the examination centre. Also, do not forget to carry the rest required documents to the exam centre. Remember, without the admit card you will not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances.
- The admit card and identity proof are the two things which will be allowed other than these two nothing will be allowed inside the examination room/hall.
- You must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the centre superintendent/invigilators.
- Things which are required like Pen/Pencil and blank paper of rough work will be provided in the examination hall. You will have to write your name and roll number at the top of your sheet. This sheet needs to be returned to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
- If you are appearing for Aptitude Test Paper-II then you must bring your own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and color pencils or crayons.
- watercolor is not permittable on the Drawing sheet.
- You need to enter the required details in the attendance sheet, put signature and paste photograph at the designated place.
So these were the few things you need to keep in mind before going to the examination hall. It is quite natural that you might be stressed out by this time as it might be one of the last golden opportunity and students who has already given once musty really be feeling pressurized by now. But we would like to suggest you not to take tension. Put your mind in peace. Bring positivity inside you and make up your mind for the upcoming exam. Do well. If you have worked really hard then your results would come up with high colours.Know more about JEE Main Here about Results, Counselling etc