- Posted by Admin
SOA University has released the SAAT (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test) admit card 2019 on April 11. The admit card is available on the official website of the university. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their login credentials.No candidates will be allowed to appear in the entrance examination without the admit card.
Also, candidates are advised to cross-check the released admit card with the original documents. If any discrepancy in the admit card, he or she should contact the Director, Admissions. The online entrance examination will take place from April 14 to April 28, whereas the offline entrance examination will be conducted on April 21.
Steps to Download the SAAT Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of Siksha O Anusandhan University.
- Under Important Link section, click on ‘Admit Card’.
- Furthermore, click on ‘Download Admit Card’ tab.
- Enter the application number and date of birth.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Take a printout of the admit card.