- Posted by Admin
The registration for SNAP-2020 will start on 16th August 2019. SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a University level test for students seeking admission in the various management institutions. Generally it is conducted by the Symbiosis International University. Through this exam aspirant can get admission in post-graduate programmes in MBA. The entrance exam will be conducted through online. Students can fill their application form through online.
Know details about SNAP 2020 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Click here
The registration date for SNAP-2020 already been released. The registration is starting from 16th August.
Here the registration procedure for SNAP-2020:-
- Registration form will be available on official website of SIU.
- Entre all the information correctly as per the criteria and your choice.
- Aspirants can make change in the registration form before the last date of registration. Candidates cannot make change after the submission of fee.
- 23rd November 2019 is the last date of filling the application form.
- After completing the form fill up it should better for candidates to a printout of the filled registration for future procedure.
Payment Procedure :
- Registration fee will be Rs. 1750 for all category candidates.
- Candidates can pay application fee through Bill desk Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway, Ease buzz Payment Gateway or Demand Draft.
- In case of demand draft payment, candidates will need to send the printout of application form along with the DD in given address.
ADDRESS: - SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune- 412115
- Nationality: Foreign Nationals/OCI/PIO and NRIs candidates can apply.
- Qualification: Candidates have passed any UG degree from any recognize University recognized by the Association of India University.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates have to secure minimum 50% percent aggregate marks in their qualifying examination. For minorities (ST/SC) student the aggregate percentage is 45%.
- Certificate: Candidates those have passed their graduation from foreign universities should have obtained equivalent certificate from the Association of India Universities (AIU).
SNAP-2020 important Dates and Scheduled: All the SNAP Exam details are made available with the release of SNAP notification. The SNAP 2019 important dates have been officially announced by SIU Pune.
|Date of registration start||16th August 2019|
|Last dates of registration||23rd November 2019|
|Last dates of payment mode||23rd November 2019|
|Start date for admit card download ||2nd December 2019|
|Last date for admit card download||15th December 2019|
|Exam date ||15th December 2019, from 2PM to 4PM |
|Result declaration||10th January 2020|
How to Apply for SNAP 2020:
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for the SNAP 2020 registration:
- Visit the official website.
- Open ‘SNAP’ link.
- Read all the instruction and click on ‘Registration’.
- You have to fill the city and programme choice.
- Now upload documents as per the criteria mentioned in the instruction.
- Check the information carefully which you have filled.
- No change will be re-entered once you have submitted your registration fee.
- Registration fee can be paid through Bill desk Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway, Ease buzz Payment Gateway or Demand Draft.
- After the final submission of application form take a print out for future procedure.
Here we have shared some of the important information relating to SNAP-2020 application form. A candidate who wants to appear for SNAP 2020 exam can read the above details about the registration form, eligibility criteria, mode of payment, etc. Candidates must go through the instruction for avoiding silly mistakes.