- Posted by Admin
SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) has issued a recruitment notification to fill up the vacancies to the post of the operator-cum-technician trainee. Candidates are informed that today, February 18, 2019, is the last date to apply for the vacancies.
All eligible and interested candidates can apply at the official websites -sailcareers.com.
This time a total of 275 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment drive.
Following are the steps for SAIL Recruitment 2018-2019
- First Visit the SAIL official website -sail.co.in
- On the homepage, Click on Careers.
- On the new page that opens up, click on'Bokaro Steel Platy' Link
- Click on the link 'Apply' and click on the link 'I Agree'
- Fill up the form, submit payment
The Educational Requirement is candidates who have done their matriculation and hold a relevant diploma from a recognised institute can apply. And Candidates will have to appear for a written exam. Candidates who qualify in the written exam will be called for skill test or trade test.