- Posted by Abhipsa Sahu
Preparing for KIITEE 2019 will be more or less the same as preparing for any other engineering entrance examination of the nation. The Exam is conducted by KIIT university.The preparation must start early and with a proper schedule. It is important that you know the syllabus for KIITEE 2019 and also the exam pattern so that you can create a strategy for the preparation. As the number of days for the KIITEE entrance exam namely JEE Main 2018 come closer, the preparation levels equally shoot high. The question paper basically believed to consist of very direct and straight forward questions are asked in the examination. You need to have a clear concept and a thorough fundamental knowledge. students who are going to appear in the exam must be going through a swing of feelings – anxiety, nervousness, tension, excitement but amidst all these, it is required for you to stay calm and give your best during the exam.
Know about KIIT School of law.
- Keep yourself is away from Negativity: Since it is the time for sheer hard work hence it is quite natural that you would be flooded with pressure hence, be aware of the negative thoughts surrounding your mind. If you are confident about 25 out of the 30 chapters in any subject, then do not worry about those 5 chapters which you are not sure of, in the last few days of preparation the exam.
- Stay away from unnecessary discussions: As we know its a fact that we should stay away from unnecessary discussion and negativity in life. The interaction which is not important before the exam often leads to unnecessary thoughts and view and automatically creates negativity. Hence mingle less with people or your friends and candidates before the exam as this may lead to a conflict of ideas or opinions which might bring negativity in your mind and let your morale down. Also, your confidence level will be affected by these kinds of environment. Hence stay away from any kind of discussions which would affect your mental health.
- Keep management of time as the center of attention: Dig out previous years’ question papers. practice all of them for better knowledge of the examination. Have a good knowledge about the syllabus and divide the time as well as the subjects properly and accordingly. You will get to know the trend of the questions and the pattern. Plan a proper timetable and execute it. the masterstroke to this preparation will be practicing the previous year question paper which will give you deeper knowledge about the question paper in details.
- Do not shuffle yourTopics: When you are preparing for the exam, always make it sure that you complete one topic fully then move on to the other one. Do not Juggle and create mess between 2-3 topics at the same time will lead to unwanted confusion. Complete one topic and then move on to the other one. This habit will keep you well informed and well prepared on each topic.
- ReviseProperly: At this high time revise only the important and essential topics. Complete the revision process precisely. Do not waste time on revising the topics which are not much important or you have a clear idea about them. Doing so will eventually waste your time which you cannot afford right now.
- Have a good diet and Sound Sleep: Have a good amount of nutritious and vitamin foods. Stay away from junk foods or fast foods as a healthy diet is the biggest requirement now. You do not want your health to get affected in between your preparation. Also, make sure that you get sound sleep. Nothing works out when your mind is tired. Make a routine of sleeping for 6-7 hours daily. Sleep and eat at the same time to make your body aware of the timing.