- Posted by Admin
NCHM JEE 2019 exam date has been announced by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology. NCHMCT also announced that NCHM JEE 2019 will be conducted by “National Testing Agency” a Central Government Agency, created by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, to conduct all major Entrance Examinations in the Country. NCHM JEE is a national level examination. This exam is conducted for providing admission into B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration course to more than 63 IHMs that are for both government and private.
Get official notification below:
- The upper age limit is 25 years for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe as on or 1st July 2019.
- The upper age limit is 22 years for General and OBC categories as on or 1st July 2019.
- The student should pass in 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board/university.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear.
- The students qualify the qualifying exam with English as one of the subjects.
- Candidates will get the online application & information brochure through online mode from the official website from 15th January 2019.
- No application will be issued through offline mode or any other mode.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload their recent photograph & signature.
- Fill the form carefully; no request for change/correction/modification will be entertained.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application for future use.
- Students can pay the application fee in both online and offline mode.
- The Application fee is different for both online and offline mode.
- The Application fee for Online Mode is Rs. 800/- for GEN or OBC Category Candidates (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/PD Category Candidates)
- The Application fee for Offline Mode is Rs. 900/- for GEN or OBC Category Candidates (Rs. 450/- for SC/ST/PD Category Candidates)
This time NCHM JEE will be an online exam only and there will be no option for ‘pen and paper’ exam. The exam will be held in 33 or more cities all over India. The exam scheme will remain as same as the previous years on the following components. Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
|S.N||Subject||No. of Questions|
|1||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|2||Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|3||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|5||Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
NCHM JEE 2019 Exam Dates:
Availability of Online Application: 15th January 2019
Date of Exam: 27th April 2019
|NEET Reservation Policy and Criteria 2019||SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern|
|NEET 2019 Syllabus||Tips and tricks to crack JEE Mains|
|VITEEE 2019||JEE Main 2019 syllabus|