Experience of Studying Abroad
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released the application form for its entrance test today i.e. 23rd October 2019. The last date to submit the application form is December 31, 2019. Candidates can visit the official website of NIFT to apply for the exam.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) offers bachelor’s and master’s courses in design and fashion technology. Admission in the 16 campuses of NIFT is done through the NIFT entrance examination. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conducts the NIFT entrance exam in order to shortlist aspirants for admission in design programs in the 16 campuses of NIFT.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of NIFT
- Click on the register now link
- Register by providing the details necessary
- After successful registration, your login credentials will be sent to your email
- Use those credentials to open the application form
- Fill all the necessary areas in the application form
- Upload the required documents with specifications mentioned
- Pay the application fee of Rs 2000(for General and OBC) or Rs. 1000(for SC and ST) via debit card/ credit card/ net banking
- Submit the application form
|Application form release||October 23, 2019|
|The last date of application form submitting||December 31, 2019|
|Application form submitting with late fee||January 4, 2020|
|Availability of admit card||January 10, 2020|
|Exam date||January 19, 2020|
|Result declaration||February 2020|
To apply, here is the official website of NIFT
Read here, Fashion designing: Career, courses, and top institutes
Also read, Fashion Designing Career: Why should you go for it?
9:15 am – 5:00 pm