- Posted by Admin
NEET 2019 answer key for admission to UG and dental courses has been released key by the NTA in the NEET (UG) official website. The process to check your answer key has been mentioned below.
The facility to check NEET answer key and submit objection will be available till May 31, 2019, up to 11:50 pm.
Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged. The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee.
Following is the process to apply for Answer key objection:
- Go to the website mentioned below
- Login with your Application Number and Password and Submit.
- Click 'Apply for KEY Challenge'.
- You will find Questions in sequential order.
- Select Question(s) to be challenged.
- Once you select any question for Challenge, you will see four options under the column 'Suggested Answer(s) by the Candidate'.
- If you wish to challenge, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the checkbox.
- After clicking your desired option for all Questions you want to challenge, scroll down, 'Submit' and move to next screen.
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges. Click On 'Final Submit'
- You need to pay the processing fee., click on 'Go for Payment".
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- After successful payment download/print the key challenge receipt.
- If in case your challenge is found correct, your processing fee will be refunded in the same account.
Download Here: The Official PDF to check your answer key.