- Posted by Admin
NTA has re-issued the admit card of NEET 2019 because after the original release of the admit card it was seen that the admit card had many dissimilarities. The admit card which was released on April 15 incorrectly showed the exam date as April 15, instead of May 5. In addition to this students are also claiming they have been allotted exam centres in other states rather than their own.
Hence, in the new release, the troubles related to the exam date has been resolved.
Nonetheless, the doubt related to allotment of exam centres still remains the same as it is yet not clear whether this is the fault of particular students or the NTA which has made a mess of the allotment process. Hence, if a candidate has incorrectly selected an exam state, then NTA is not going to take responsibility for the problems arising because of such exam centre allotments.
NTA, however, has released a press notification regarding this: Here is the direct link to read press notification by NTA on NEET 2019 admit card
Important points about NEET 2019 admit card:
- The NEET admit card is available in online mode only, and will not be sent by post to individual candidates.
- The admit card is issued to only such candidates who have successfully filled the application form and paid the fees.
- To download NEET admit card 2019, go to NTA website and log in by entering application number, date of birth and security code displayed on the screen.
- If the admit card is lost or the candidate has forgotten the password, it can be retrieved by using the date of the birth option given in the NTA website.
- Any candidate who is not able to download his or her admits card needs to send an email to email@example.com with ‘NEET Admit Card’ as the subject line. LATEST: Students are complaining that mail sent to the said it is showing error messages like "it doesn't exist" or "couldn't deliver".
- The candidate will be allowed inside the NEET 2019 exam hall only on display of the admit card. Also, along with the admit card, the candidate also needs to bring with them a passport size photograph, a valid photo ID proof, and PwD certificate (if applicable). The photo must be the same as the one uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- The admit card will carry important details like name and roll number of the candidate, exam centre details, and date and time of the exam.
- NEET 2019 is slated to be conducted in pen-and-paper mode on May 5.