Experience of Studying Abroad
NATA 2019 answer key has been released by the Council of Architecture through online mode. Candidates who wish to challenge the answer key before 10:00 AM on April 16, 2019. NATA 2019 was conducted on April 14, 2019, in combined online (Part A) as well as offline (Part B) mode. The answer key of NATA 2019 consists of all the questions asked in Part A of the entrance exam along with the correct responses. If you find any wrong answer in the answer key incorrect, then you can challenge the official answer key of NATA 2019 through the online portal itself.
Process to challenge NATA 2019 answer key:
- Go to the official website cbexams.com/nata.
- Click on the ‘answer key’ link available online.
- Once you click on the answer key option, the official answer key will appear on the display screen.
- In the answer key, you can find all the questions asked in the exam along with the correct answer for each question.
- If you wish to challenge any answer key will have to click on “Click here for Question Representation” option available at the top of the screen.
- Then you will then have to enter your roll number, question number, grievance/remarks and reference for justifying the objection in the given boxes.
- After entering all the required details, you are required to click on the submit button.
- You must note that to challenge the answer key, they must submit their objections before 10:00 AM on April 16.
Results: The result for NATA 2019 will be announced on May 3, 2019.
9:15 am – 5:00 pm