Experience of Studying Abroad
The application form for MAT 2019 (Management Aptitude Test)
September is now available online on the official website of All Indian Management Association. The entrance exam is set to be conducted in offline as well as in online mode by AIMA. The pen-paper based test will be conducted on September 1 whereas the computer-based test will be conducted on September 14.
Click Here To Register For MAT 2019 September
How to Apply for MAT 2019 September Session?
- Go to the official link given above
- Fill up the form with all the required information required
- Click the submit button to register
- Upload all the documents required for the application along with signature
- Pay the application fee for MAT 2019
- View & download the confirmation page for future reference
The candidates applying for the MAT 2019 September session are required to pay the application fee during the registration process. Those who are appearing either for online or for offline mode are required to pay only 1550/-. Those candidates who are appearing for both exam are required to pay 2650/-. The payment of the application form can be done via net banking/debit card/credit card.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) to screen candidates for the admission to MBA and allied programs.
9:15 am – 5:00 pm