- Posted by Admin
The MAT 2019 application form date has been postponed by the All India Management Association (AIMA) for the availability of MAT application form 2019 for September session to June 19. Former the authorities of AIMA had declared that the date for filling the application form for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) was June 15.
Note: Candidates must make a note that the registration process of MAT for both paper-based test and the computer-based test will commence together.
Important things you need to carry before application form:
- An active email ID
- Scanned image of signature (10- 40 kb)
- Scanned image of candidate (40- 100 kb)
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
Following is the steps to fill up the MAT Application form:
- Visit the official website of AIMA, i.e. aima.in
- Click on ‘Fresh Candidate to Create Login In’
- Fill in your required details like Name, Email ID, Phone Number, Date of Birth and set a Password
- Confirm your provided information
- An OTP will be sent to your registered email id and phone number for verification.
- After verification of your mobile number and email id, Login again to complete the MAT registration.
MAT 2019 Management Aptitude Test is conducted in online and offline mode for admission to various management programs that are offered participating institutes of MAT.