- Posted by Admin
The CLAT 2019 application forms last date has been extended to April 20, 2019. The Consortium of National Law Universities(NLUs)'s organization has declared an extension of dates to apply for all those candidates who haven't completed their application for CLAT 2019. Hence the last date for payment and submission of online CLAT application form 2019 is April 20, 2019.
Following are the steps to complete the Registration Process for CLAT 2019:
- Login to your account
- Fill in the required details
- Upload photograph, signature and required documents
- Pay application fee
- Submit the form
- Keep a copy of filled application form for future reference
Exam Date: The Date of CLAT 2019 is May 26, 2019 (3 PM- 5 PM). And the details about the admit card will be released soon.
- For the General category/other Backward classes/Persons with disability-4000For
- SC/ST/Below poverty Line- 3500
CLAT is an offline entrance conducted for admission to the twenty-two National Law Universities (NLUs) associated with it.Know more about CLAT Here