- Posted by Admin
The registration process of the GATE 2019 will conclude on 1st October by IIT Madras. GATE 2019 will be held on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th February of 2019.
- Candidates should have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy or Master’s degree (M.Sc) in any relevant science subject or must be in the final year of the programme.
- For applying GATE 2019, there is no minimum pass percentage in the qualifying degree.
- There is no criterion for the age limit.
- Indian national candidates are eligible for GATE 2019.
- Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Ethiopia and United Arab Emirates (U.A.E) applicants are also eligible to appear for GATE 2019.
Application Process for GATE 2019:
- Go to the official website
- Register yourself by entering your valid email ID and mobile number
- Log in with your enrollment ID and password
- Enter all the required details in the space provided
- Upload photograph, signature, and complete the payment process
- Click to submit
To apply online click here
|Category ||Application Fee* ||Fee during the extended period|
|Male Category (General/OBC) and Others ||Rs. 1500 ||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ ST/ PWD and Women (All Categories) ||Rs. 750||Rs. 1250|
|International Students – Dubai and Singapore ||US$ 100 ||US$ 120|
|International Students – Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu ||US$ 50||US$ 70|
- Last date to apply: September 23
- The extended closing date for the submission of (online) application: October 1, 2018
- Last date for the change of examination city (an additional fee will be applicable): November 16
- Admit card will be available: January 4, 2019
- Result: March 16