- Posted in Examination
The Registration Process for Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT Kerala) February 2019 has started on November 03, 2018. KMAT Kerala is a gateway for the candidates to get admission in MBA courses offered by various private and government management institutions situated in the state. KMAT Kerala 2019 will be held on February 17, 2019.
Previously it was announced that candidates can fill KMAT 2019 Application Form from November 02, 2018, but due to some technical error, the official website of KMAT Kerala was not working yesterday. The applicants can apply for KMAT Kerala 2019 from November 02, 2018 to January 31, 2019.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream recognized from Kerala state or any other recognized university with at least 50% aggregate (40% for SC/ST).
- Candidates in the final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply, however, it is important, that the results for such students need to be declared before the admission process in various MBA colleges begins.
- There is no age limit.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a native of Kerala.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates need to apply online on the official website of KMAT Kerala
To apply for KMAT Kerala 2019 follow the given steps:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of KMAT Kerala
- On the homepage, click on “Registration”
- You will be directed to a new webpage
- Fill up the application form with the details
- Click on Submit
- An application number and password will be generated for future login
Step 2: Fill Application Form
- Login by entering the Application Number and password
- Enter Personal Details, Academic Details, and Contact details
- Then click on “Save and Continue”
Step 3: Payment Process
- The payment will be online using Debit/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Application fee for general Category is Rs. 1000 and for SC/ST category Rs. 750.
Step 4: Uploading the Documents
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature
- The photograph and signature must be equal to or less than 40 KB of 150 X 200 pixel in jpg format
- Click on Submit
Step 5: Selecting the Exam Center
- Choose three preferred exam centers
- Click on Submit
Step 6: Profile Verification and Submission
- No changes can be made once the application form is submitted, so, review the application form
- If you need to make any changes, click edit and make the required changes
- No edit can be made in the basic information
- After making the changes, click on submit
- Take a print of the application form for future reference
To apply for KMAT Kerala 2019 click here
The KMAT Kerala is a 150 minutes paper pen-based test offline test which is conducted in a single session. KMAT Kelara will have 180 objective questions, each carrying 4 marks. The question paper will be in English language only.
KMAT Kerala Section-wise Pattern
- English Language and Reading Comprehension: 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions
- Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning: 40 Questions
- General Knowledge & Contemporary Business Scenario: 40 Questions
- Starting of online application form: 2nd November 2018
- Last date to fill the application form: 31st January 2019
- Downloading of admit card: Last week of January 2019
- Date of KMAT 2019 exam: 17th February 2019
- Declaration of Result: 3rd week of February 2019
Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is a state level entrance examination which takes place twice a year to grant admission to the students who want to pursue MBA degree in the various management institutes of Kerala.