- Posted by Admin
KMAT 2020 online application form already introduced into the official website of KMAT (Kmatkerala.in) on 16th August under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee. The closing date of the application form and the fee is 10th November till 4.00 PM.
Know details about KMAT 2020 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Click here
Important Dates for KMAT:
|Events ||Date |
|Starting date of KMAT application form ||16th August 2019 |
|Closing date of KMAT application form ||10th November 2019 |
|Exam date of KMAT||1st December 2019|
|Category ||Fee |
|General Candidates ||RS-1000/- |
|ST/SC candidates ||Rs-750/- |
Check Details how to fill KMAT 2020 application form:
- Open the official website of KMAT, which is Kmatkerala.in.
- After opening the official website you see a tab “Click here for Registration”.
- Click on the “Click on the Registration” tab.
- A form format will come to your screen. Candidates will have to fill up the basic personal details like Name, Gender, Email id, Registration fee and Fee category.
- Pay the requisite fees in online mode.
- Upload the scanned image of the candidate and the signature.
- Preview the application form of KMAT Kerala 2020.
- Download the application form of KMAT 2020 and take a printout.