- Posted by Admin
JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card for July session has been issued by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research for postgraduate (JIPMER PG) on April 29, 2019. Now, the hall tickets can be downloaded by the registered candidates till the exam date, notified to be conducted on May 18, 2019. It is important to carry the hall ticket and a valid passport size photograph should to the examination hall without it you won't be allowed to the take the MD/MS entrance examination hall. JIPMER PG 2019 Exam will computer-based.
Following is the process to download JIPMER PG 2019:
- Go to the official site of the examination.
- Then use your candidate login user ID and password
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Verify and check the essential details on the admit card
- Download and print the admit card for further use.
It is always advisable for candidates to verify the details printed on the admit card like name, date and time of reporting, name, exam centre. If any discrepancy found in the JIPMER PG admit then candidates are advised to immediately contact the JIPMER admission office.
JIPMER PG exam is conducted twice a year in January and July session.