- Posted by Admin
JEE Main 2019 correction facility for category modification in the application form has been reopened by the NTA. Candidates who want to make any corrections in their application form in the category option can log in into the application portal using their application number and password/ date of birth. Candidates who want to modify their category (Gen, OBC, SC, ST and EWS ) can submit their changes before the last date i.e April 17, 2019. Hence, this is the last chance for the candidates to verify and make necessary corrections in their category. The correction facility is available from April 15 to 17 till 5:00 PM.
Following are the steps to make a correction:
- Open the application portal https://jeemain.nic.in/JeeMainApp/Root/Loginpage.aspx
- Click on the correction facility link
- Login using application number and password/ date of birth
- Check and verify the category mentioned
- Make corrections, if any and submit the form.
The correction facility is available for students who have given in the month of January as well as for the April session candidates. The result of JEE Main 2019 will be declared on April 30 for Paper 1, while Paper 2 result will be declared on May 15.Know more JEE Main Here