- Posted by Admin
Jain University has invited applications for UG, PG and Research programmes admissions through JET 2019. JET 2019 for B.Tech admissions will be held on 14th April 2019, and for Non-B.Tech UG admissions on 26th and 27th April. For PG admissions JET 2019 will be held on 20th January 2019. JET entrance exam is the pathway to get admission in the engineering, management, science, commerce, humanities, social sciences and many other language courses of Jain University.
Courses Offered by Jain University:
B.Com (Regular/Professional/Honours),BBA, B.A. (Regular/Professional), B.Sc (Regular/Professional), BMS, B.Tech (Regular/Lateral), BCA (Elective/Specialization)
M.Com (Elective/ Professional/), MCA (Electives/Specialization), M.Sc, M.Sc IT, MA, M.Tech, MMS, MBA
For UG Programmes:
- Candidates have to completed 12th/PUC/ICSE/CBSE or any equivalent board exam for JET 2019 exam. For B.Tech programs candidates must have PCMB/PCMC/PCME subjects in 12th.
- Candidates must have scoring minimum aggregate 45% marks in the qualifying exam and the subjects taken together. For SC/ST candidates there is relaxation in marks as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- 12th class appearing candidates can also apply but they need to provide their original mark sheet and certificate at the time of admission.
- NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Cambridge students must have study 2/3 subjects at Advanced Level.
For PG Programmes:
- Candidates have to complete 3 years of graduation in any discipline without any backlogs.
- Candidates must have scoring minimum aggregate 50% marks in their graduation and for SC/ST candidates aggregate 45% marks.
- Candidates with a composite score of 500 in GMAT/MAT or with 70% marks in CAT/CMAT/XAT can apply for PG management programmes.
- Appearing in JET is compulsory for those candidates who have not valid national level score card for PG management programmes.
- Final year appearing candidates can also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to apply online on the official website.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format. So at the time of application candidates have to prepare with all the asked documents scan copy.
- Candidates don’t need to send any hard copy of application form to the university but need to keep the print out of the application form for future references.
|Availability of Application||12th November 2018||1st week of Nov. 2018||20th September 2018|
|Last date of Application||3rd week of Apr. 2019||2nd week of Apr. 2019||1st week of Jan. 2019|
|Availability of hall ticket||8th April 2019 onwards||2nd week of Apr. 2019||1st week of Jan. 2019|
|Exam Date||14th April 2019||26th and 27th April||20th January 2019|
|Declaration of result||15th April 2019|
|Counselling/Seat allotment||17th-18th April 2019||May 2019||March 2019|