- Posted by Admin
The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has declared the exam date for Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination (UCEED) 2019. The UCEED 2019 will be conducted on January 19, 2019. Aspirants looking for admission in Bachelor of Design programme (B.Des.) in IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIT Jabalpur need to appear for UCEED exam. UCEED is a national level entrance exam, the registration of which will begin from October 09, 2018. UCEED 2019 official website will be launched by IIT Bombay on September 25, 2018.
For official notification click here
Eligibility Criteria for UCEED 2019
- To register for the exam, the candidate should have passed class 12th (or equivalent) in 2018 or passed/appeared in 2019.
- Both Indian and foreign nationals can apply for UCEED 2019.
- Candidates from all streams, i.e., Arts & Humanities, Science and Commerce are eligible to apply for UCEED exam.
- Aspirants who are from the Science Stream and have studied subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to apply for admission at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur. Candidates from any other stream (Science without Maths or Physics or Chemistry, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities) can apply for admission at only IIT Bombay and IIITDM Jabalpur.
Step 1: Fill UCEED application form
Step 2: Download UCEED Admit Card
Step 3: Appear for UCEED 2019
Step 4: After the declaration of result of UCEED 2019 in the official website, check the result and rank list
Step 5: Fill application form & take part in UCEED Counselling Process
Step 6: Check UCEED final merit list
- To apply for UCEED 2019 exam, candidates need to visit uceed.iitb.ac.in.
- The candidates can register for UCEED through online mode only.
- The last date to submit the completely filled application form is November 16, 2018.
- To submit the UCEED 2019 Application Form, the aspirants need to pay a requisite amount of the application fee. The application fee for UCEED is payable by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- UCEED 2019 is a computer-based test conducted in a single session.
- Time duration will be 3 hours in which a total of 300 questions are to be solved.
- Mode of paper for all candidates taking UCEED 2019 is English only.
- There will be three section in UCEED examination namely Numerical answer type (NAT) with a total number of 20 question, Multiple choices question (MCQ) with a total number of 25 questions, Multiple select questions (MSQ) with a total number of 40 questions.
- There will be negative marking. For every incorrect answer -1 mark will be deducted.
- For every correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded.
- Applications Start Date: 9th Oct 2018
- Applications End Date: 9th Nov 2018
- Registrations with Late Fee: 10th Nov 2018
- Download UCEED Admit Card: 1st Jan 2019
- UCEED 2019 Exam: 19th Jan 2019
- Declaration of Result: 1st March 2019