- Posted by Admin
IISC (Indian Institute of Science), Bangalore will be closing the submission of online application form on March 25, 2019, at 11:59 PM. Candidates who are interested in PG courses offered by IISC can apply for the admissions on or before March 25, 2019, in the official website i.e admissions.iisc.ac.in.
The registration will open for the admission to Research Programmes, M Tech/M Des/M Mgt, Integrated Ph.D. Programmes, and Research (Ph.D. only). Candidates can apply for IISC Bangalore MBA via CAT 2018/ GATE/ GMAT scores. For M Tech, students must have cleared GATE 2017/ 2018/ 2019. For M DES, candidates must have qualified GATE or CEED 2018/2019. The validity of the scorecard of the national level exams must be August 01, 2019.
Students who are going to apply via External Registration Programme (ERP) have to pay Rs 2000/- as the application fee. Whereas for the sponsored candidates from Defence, DRDO, BARC, KSRTC, BMTC, BDA, ISRO, NAL, NTRO, PWD and CPRI, the fee is Rs 800/-.
Few Important Points:
- The payment will be through online mode only.
- Candidates need to follow and complete the five-step application procedure in order to fill the IISC 2019 Application Form, .
- Registration should be done with valid email id and phone number.
- The registration link is common for all the courses.
- Following that fill the application form by accessing it via the login credentials.