- Posted by Admin
GPAT Registration 2019 will be closed on 7th Dec 2018. The application can be submitted online through the official website. GPAT is conducted for admission to Masters in Pharmacy (M. Pharma) programs. The GPAT 2019 exam will be held on January 28, 2019, from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The GPAT score is accepted by colleges, institutes, and universities for M.Pharma courses.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) from a recognized university can apply for GPAT.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply but they need to submit the result of Bachelor’s degree before the admission process begins in various M. Pharma colleges.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
How to apply:
M. Pharma. Aspirants need to apply for GPAT online on the official website before 7th Dec 2018.
To apply online click here
- For SC, ST, PwD, Transgender and Female candidates application fee is Rs. 700.
- The application fee for unreserved candidates is Rs. 1400.
For detail exam pattern click here
- Application submission process: 1st Nov 2018
- Last Date for Application submission process: 7th Dec 2018
- Examination Date: January 28, 2019
- Result Declaration: February 10, 2019
|GPAT 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Pattern|