- Posted by Admin
GATE 2020 registration process is going to end on 24th September 2019 concluded by IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Delhi. Aspirants who have not filled the application process yet are advised to do before the closing date.
However, students who will fail to fill the application form before 24th September, have another chance to fill the form before 1st October 2019 with a required late fee. GATE is a national level entrance exam which opens the gate to get admission in postgraduate programs.
To register for the GATE 2020 application form, click here
Check steps to fill GATE Application Form:
- First candidates have to register by entering their basic personal details like name, mobile number, email-ID and more. Once students complete the registration, he/ she will receive an ID and password via SMS or email.
- After receiving the ID and password students have to log in to GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System) and fill the rest of the required details.
- Students have to upload the scanned copy of signature and image as specified by the authorities.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of GATE 2019.
- 5After completing all the procedure students have to advise download the page and take a print out for the future procedure.
Note: The GATE 2020 online exam will be held on 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th February 2020.