- Posted in Admission
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University will close registration process for “Admission 2019” for Management programmes on 20th Nov 2018. Candidates who are willing to get admission in Master of Business Administration (MBA) and P.hd courses in FMS, Delhi University can apply online by 20th Nov.
On the basis of CAT 2018 score, candidates need to apply for the same. CAT score will play a major role in the application process of FMS, Delhi University. Without it, candidates are not eligible for getting admission in MBA programme at FMS.
- Candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in any disciple with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. For SC/ST/ PWD/ OBC/ CW candidates qualifying marks for the same is 45%.
- Candidates who are in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for FMS MBA admission 2019.
- Candidates must have a valid CAT 2018 scorecard.
How to Apply:
Eligible aspirants need to apply online on the official website.
To apply online click here
- For UR category candidates application fee is Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates application fee is Rs. 350/-
FMS will release the final merit list on the basis of combined marks obtained on the CAT score, marks in 10th and 12th, extempore, group discussion, and personal interview candidates will be shortlisted for the admission in MBA programme.
- Application form release date: 8th October 2018
- Application form close date for Indian candidates: 20th November 2018
- Application form close date for foreign candidates: 28th February 2019