- Posted by Admin
CSIR UGC NET 2019 Admit Card was released by the CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research). You can download the admit card till June 16. The admit card has been issued to only those candidates who have filled the application form successfully. The process to download the admit card has been described below. candidates must visit the official website of the examination authority - csirhrdg.res.in, click on the admit card link and enter the login credentials - application number and date of birth.
Following are the steps to check your CSIR UGC NET Admit card:
- Go to the official website
- Log in there using your login credentials
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page
- Your Admit Card will be in front of you
- Download your admit card and keep a printout for further use.
Important details contained by CSIR UGC NET admit card 2019:
- Your name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Date and time of the examination
- Examination centre details
- Candidates must ensure that all the details mentioned in the admit card are correct.
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card to the examination centre on the day. Alongside with the admit card, you must also carry one of the prescribed photo ID proofs - Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Passport. You won’t be allowed to take the test without the admit card and the prescribed photo ID proof.
If you find any kind of discrepancies spotted in the admit card, you must immediately inform it to the examination authority and get the errors rectified. Finding all the details to be correct on the admit card, you must download it and get at least two printouts of the same.
The official link is to download your admit card is csirhrdg.res.in
CSIR UGC NET 2019 is slated to be held on June 16, 2019.