- Posted in Examination
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has announced exam dates for COMEDK UGET 2019 on 29 Nov 2018. COMEDK UGET 2019 will be held on 12th May 2019. COMEDK UGET is conducted for taken admission in undergraduate engineering and architecture courses of Private colleges in Karnataka.
For official notification click here
COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria for B.E/B.Tech:
The candidates need to qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from a recognized board or University by state or central government with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects and any one of the optional subjects – Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology or any other technical vocational courses.
Candidates should have scored 45% marks in PCM in 10+2 (or equivalent) examination (For SC/ST/OBC category 40% marks). All candidates should have also passed in each subject separately.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch:
The candidates need to qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from a recognized board or University by state or central government with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.
Those candidates who have qualified 10+3 diploma program recognized by the state or central government will also be eligible.
- COMEDK UGET 2019 will be conducted in CBT mode.
- Questions are come from Physics, Chemistry and Math subjects of 10+2 level.
- Exam duration is 3 hours.
- Exam paper will be in English language.
- COMEDK UGET application form release: Third week of January 2019
- COMEDK Mock Test 2019: First week of February 2019
- COMEDK UGET admit card release: First week of May 2019
- COMEDK UGET 2019 exam: 12th May 2019
- COMEDK UGET result: Last Week of May 2019