- Posted in Examination
National Testing Agency has begun the CMAT Registration 2019 from November 01, 2018. The application form for CMAT 2019 has been released at ntacmat.nic.in. Previously, the CMAT exam was conducted by AICTE till 2018 edition, but for the first time, CMAT will be conducted by the new exam conducting body NTA this year. The CMAT exam will be held on January 28, 2019.
Candidates who want to apply for MBA programs in the state-run universities can apply for the CMAT 2019 exam through the official site of NTA. The exam score will be accepted by more than 1000 colleges all over India. The exam conducting body has brought many changes in the exam as well as in the registration process.
Candidates, who completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized university, can apply for CMAT.
Final year students are also eligible to apply, however, it is important, that the results for such students need to be declared before the admission process in various MBA colleges begins.
Applicant must be a citizen of India.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates need to apply online on the official website. This year registration window for CMAT is opened for 30 days only. Registration window will be closed on 30th November 2018.
- Visit the official website of NTA
- On the homepage, click on “CMAT 2019”
- You will be directed to a new webpage
- Click on “Fill Application Form”
- Fill up the application form with academic, profession and other details
- Keep scanned copies of certificates ready while applying for CMAT
- Click on Submit
To apply online click here
- CMAT is a three-hour computer based online test which is conducted in two sessions. CMAT comprises questions from Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions with 400 marks in total. The duration of the exam will be 180 minutes.
- From this year, the CMAT examination will conduct in two slots in a single day. The first slot in the morning session which will take place between 09:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M, whereas the afternoon session will take place between 02:30 P.M. to 05:30 P.M.
Online Registration/ Application Forms: November 1 to November 30, 2018
Admit Card Release date: January 7, 2019
Date of Examination: January 28, 2019
Result Declaration: February 10, 2019
|CMAT 2019: Registration, Dates, Syllabus, Pattern, Eligibility||CAT 2018: Dates, Syllabus, Pattern, Admit Card, Application Form|