- Posted by Admin
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has declared admission process for 2019 academic session through AEEE 2018 exam.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham conducts AEEE 2018, a national level Engineering Entrance Examination to offer admissions to candidates in four years B.Tech. Degree programmes. The University offers engineering courses at its three campuses, located at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore).
- The candidate needs to qualify their 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Candidate should have obtained 60% aggregate marks with a minimum of 55% in each of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects in 12th class.
- 12th class appearing candidates can also apply.
- Candidate can get admission through AEEE exam or through JEE Main 2019 scorecard.
- Candidate need to submit their academic preferences like campus and branch prior to the counseling
- After result publication, a candidate needs to register for online counseling.
- Then the candidate accepts the seat offer if satisfied with the allotment and pay the tuition fees online.
For AEEE registration click here
AEEE 2019 Application Fee:
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for all candidates. Application fee can pay both in online and offline mode.
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be conducted in both online and offline modes.
- Exam duration is 150 minutes with 100 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) questions.
- There will be negative marking.
- Candidate will be awarded 3 marks for every correct response and 1 mark will be deducted from the total score for each incorrect answer.
For detail exam pattern and syllabus click here
AEEE 2019 Schedule:
- Starting of online application sales: 19th October 2018
- Application receiving and Slot booking for CBT exam closes on: 10th April 2019
- Application submission closes for PPT exam on 25th April 2019
- AEEE Online exam date: 22nd April to 26th April 2019
- AEEE Offline exam date: 27th April 2019
- Window open to change the academic preference & profile data: 5th-8th May 2019
- Trial Allotment, clarification of doubts: 10th May 2019
- The last date to pay the fees for candidates satisfied with the first allotment is: 20th May 2019
For more details visit the official website
|Best books recommended by JEE Main Toppers||JEE Main Crash Course 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Application form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern||Most Popular Branch of Engineering|
|Fulfilling Engineering Dream||Highest Paid Engineeting Branches|