- Posted by Admin
The exam dates of All India National Law Entrance Test (AILET) for the year 2019 has been released by the National Law University (NLU), Delhi. The exam will be held on 5th May 2019 from 3 pm to 4.30 pm in various centers across India. AILET 2019 is the pathway for admission to Five Year B.A.LL.B. (Hons) LL.M and Ph.D. Programs in all NLUs of India.
- BA LLB (Hons): Candidates who are qualified Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% aggregate marks and the appearing candidates of 12th standard examination in March/April, 2019 can also apply
- LLM (One year): Candidates having LLB or an Equivalent Law Degree with 55% aggregate marks can apply. Reserved category can apply with aggregate 50% marks. Candidates appearing for final LLB examination in April/May 2019 can also apply
- Ph.D.: Candidates having LLM Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent can apply. Reserved category can apply with aggregate 50% marks.
- Admission notice and online application form will be available from 1st week of January 2019.
- AILET 2019 exam date is 5th May 2019